Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day is every day!

I am blessed with two amazing mothers (biological & auntie) and grateful they are in my life and have always been there for me no matter what. Different but still the same, no disappointment no pain.
I’m sure, just like me, you can appreciate and have experienced from your parent/guardian unconditional love, kindness, forgiveness, compassion, understanding and authenticity.

There is a bond that cannot be broken, a treasure that no one else can find, and a life that is cherished. They are my angels here on earth. Over the years, I have observed their many qualities which continues to stand the test of time. I have learned to take them with me in and around the world (prayer, wisdom, strength, hard work, empathy, perseverance, compassion, and helping others).


So mom's, this is for you:

M- Miss you daily
O- Open arms
T- Thank you for life
H- Happy you're here
E- Ever grateful
R- Respect you always





No comments:

Post a Comment